Friday 7 June 2013

EBAY I LOVE THEE.


   EBAY I LOVE THEE.
   I am now the proud owner of these 'Smiths badges.
   yes 2 the same (I like to have spares!) after I won the first
   I saw the same one from someone else. it was a bidding war
   between Smiths fans. of course I was victorious. I had to
   have them. definitely my favourite Smiths badges I have.

   yes I paid £7.50 for a badge.
   yes I paid £10.50 for a badge.

   but to be more specific ...
   ORIGINAL SMITHS BADGES FROM THE 1980's
   yes that alters it a bit doesn't it.

   let's be reminded of the wondorous-ness of this band



   YES EXACTLY.
   YES EXACTLY.

   the second seller said this about the badge:

   I GOT THE BADGE AS A PROMO ITEM SOMETIME IN THE
   LATE 1980s WHEN I WORKED IN THE REVOLVER RECORDS
   SHOP IN BIRMINGHAM

   very interesting. from the font/colours I'd say they are definitely
   1985 MEAT IS MURDER period.

   would morrissey approve? most definitely.
   young moz was a fervent badge wearer and clearly understood
   their importance.

   ps. on the subject of badges - I need this one so bad.

1 comment: