Tuesday 14 May 2013

EBAY I LOVE THEE.


  
   EBAY I LOVE THEE.
   snagged this shirt on the 'bay. I had to have it at whatever
   cost. luckily that worked out at just $15.50. one slight problem
   ... it's XL. haha I just know when it arrives and I take it out it's
   going to be ginormous!!! - but I'm just gonna have to try and
   shrink it down and/or roll the sleeves up - 'cause it's my new
   favourite t shirt. I particularly love the wording on the back.

   would Morrissey approve?
   most.definitely.



2 comments:

  1. What a great find! I'm pretty sure my older sister had this t-shirt back in the day (or one just like it). It seems really familiar to me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so cool Marlena!!
      I love that when you saw it you
      thought ... 'that looks familiar!!

      Delete